Registration/Withdrawal Information


The student must enroll under his full legal name as given on his social security card. (In case of adoption, a copy of the adoption papers must be included in the student’s permanent file.)


The following items are required to register:

An up-to-date blue immunization form

A copy of the student’s social security card

A copy of the student’s birth certificate

Proof of residency in Hokes Bluff district - 2 of the following are required:
Copy of lease or mortgage agreement
Copy of current utility bill in a parent's/guardian's name
 (power, gas, water, telephone, etc.)
Property Tax Notice, Voters Registration Card

Custody/guardianship papers where applicable

A copy of parent/guardian driver's license


Students transferring into Hokes Bluff Middle School must bring with him/her a withdrawal form, current report card, and other required items from the previous school.



Parents withdrawing a student from school must notify the school office so the appropriate forms may be completed. All indebtedness must be cleared and all textbooks and library materials must be returned to the appropriate teachers. Teachers must sign the school withdrawal form indicating that textbooks and library materials have been returned. A transfer slip and immunization form(s) will be giving to the student to take to his/her new school.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2021 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.